WMP 11 Getting the library working

I figured out how to get the WMP 11 library to re-index basically it seems to be some type of rights issue ( maybe caused by switching domains)  I went to "documents and settings\user name\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Media Player" and deleted the currentdatabase_360.wmdb now i can re-index on my folders and my network share.  Now i need to figure out what is causing the cassette to wav to wma files to play clicks rather then music.  I saw a post regarding this type of file not being added to the library with is probably related to my fix.  However the files played ok.  I wonder which codex is busted. 

Comments [0]